Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Jerry Russell & the Order of the Indian Wars

  • LWhite64@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      This is truely a tragedy.  I only met Jerry once, but he was a powerhouse.  He was critical of the National Park Service in the last few years because of some of the decisions to focus less on battles, but I was proud to have been labeled "as one of the good guys" by him.  I recommend that everyone who can send in some donation to CWPT in his memory.  Rest in Peace Jerry.

      Lee