Missouri Brigade at Franklin

  • Ron Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2001
      Ray:

      I have found that the the following regiments were consolidated:

      1-4
      2-6
      3-5

      I would assume that this happened before Franklin as the Battle of Blakely was the last battle Cockrell's Brigade fought in.

      Ron

      "...in the most gallant, dashing, fearless manner, officers and men With loud cheers threw themselves forward against the enemies hitherto victorious lines."
      General Francis Marion Cockrell, Missouri Brigade, CSA.
    • Ron Wright

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2001
          Ron,
                The Missourians were already in their Consolidated form at the
          beginning of the Atlanta Campaign, so they would have been consolidated after
          their parole from Vicksburg or in the Spring of 64.

          Lee
        • LWhite64@aol.com