Re: New Member....

  • William H Keene
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "north_carolina_26th"
      <north_carolina_26th@y...> wrote:
      > Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
      > being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
      > not get the attention that it should.
      > Covered In Glory The 26TH

      Welcome aboard.

      Sometimes it gets quiet stormy here, other times it can be rather
      quiet after we have worked a topic to death.

      -Will
    • Daniel Giallombardo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
        And, if I may add my own....Welcome Aboard.--Dan
        > Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
        > being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
        > not get the attention that it should.
        > Covered In Glory The 26TH

        Welcome aboard.

        Sometimes it gets quiet stormy here, other times it can be rather
        quiet after we have worked a topic to death.

        -Will

      • Clyde Thompson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
          Do you re-enact the 26th North Carolina?   If so do you know Bob Slifer?
                  Clyde
          north_carolina_26th <north_carolina_26th@...> wrote:
              Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
          being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
          not get the attention that it should.
                                               Covered In Glory The 26TH

          Clyde

          Do you Yahoo!?