New Member....

  • north_carolina_26th
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
      being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
      not get the attention that it should.
      Covered In Glory The 26TH
    • William H Keene
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "north_carolina_26th"
        <north_carolina_26th@y...> wrote:
        > Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
        > being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
        > not get the attention that it should.
        > Covered In Glory The 26TH

        Welcome aboard.

        Sometimes it gets quiet stormy here, other times it can be rather
        quiet after we have worked a topic to death.

        -Will
      • Daniel Giallombardo
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
          And, if I may add my own....Welcome Aboard.--Dan
          > Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
          > being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
          > not get the attention that it should.
          > Covered In Glory The 26TH

          Welcome aboard.

          Sometimes it gets quiet stormy here, other times it can be rather
          quiet after we have worked a topic to death.

          -Will

        • Clyde Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
            Do you re-enact the 26th North Carolina?   If so do you know Bob Slifer?
                    Clyde
            north_carolina_26th <north_carolina_26th@...> wrote:
                Just wanting to say HOOOORAYYYYYYY and I look forward to
            being a part of this room. I think the war in the west does
            not get the attention that it should.
                                                 Covered In Glory The 26TH

            Clyde

            Do you Yahoo!?