Avoiding the Ads

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      I have finally come up with the best solution I can for avoiding the ads at our disc. group.
      Click on the 'forward' button when viewing a message. To view the next message, go to
      the location bar and change the message number to the next number and hit enter.
      Works great so far; you still get a banner ad, but these do not seem to be such memory
      hogs. Had one message that comes up blank, perhaps it was html format, not sure.
      Carl