Re: [civilwarwest] Opinions on Sword's "Embrace an Angry Wind" the South's last Hurrah

  • Riley Ewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2003
      I Have just started reading it, but I am very much enjoying it. I haven't noticed any anti-Hood perspective yet however, so I will find out. . . Sword's Shiloh: Bloody April Is also a VERY good book.
      Yr. Ob't. Servant,
      Riley Ewen
      pumpkinslinger1822 <pumpkinslinger1822@...> wrote:
      I've always enjoyed this detailed study of the 1864 Tennessee
      Campaign. How many folks out there saw merit in this work,despite
      its  anti-Hood perspective?

      Do you Yahoo!?