Re: [civilwarwest] Opinions on Sword's "Embrace an Angry Wind" the South's la...

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      In a message dated 11/11/03 10:02:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, pumpkinslinger1822@... writes:

      I've always enjoyed this detailed study of the 1864 Tennessee
      Campaign. How many folks out there saw merit in this work,despite
      its  anti-Hood perspective?

      In my view, it's a very reliable work.   The only thing blantantly anti-Hood I saw in it was the suggestion, in a photo caption, that Hood was on drugs during the Spring Hill debacle.

      Sam Elliott