Re: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Pea Ridge books

  • pete@blueone.net
    Message 1 of 59 , Nov 5, 2003
      Several years ago I found a series of articles written by Ed Bearss on the Pea Ridge campaign, I believe in an old periodical called the Arkansas Historical Magazine or Digest or something like that.
      I will dig them out and find the exact name and dates for anyone interested.
      Pete Cohron (Lurker)
      Message 59 of 59 , Aug 1, 2005
        Yeah, I know how that goes....Dan

        > In a message dated 7/29/2005 9:33:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > GnrlJEJohnston@a... writes:
        >
        > Also, wasn't it Curtis that chased Steele over five hundred miles
        across
        > Arkansas. The longest pursuit in the CW.
        >
        > JEJ
        >

        > Delete this post, it was Price that was chased and it was either
        Curtis or