Unsubscribe

  • michael.d.cantor@us.arthurandersen.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 17 5:20 AM
      Please remove me from the mailing list. I'll be traveling shortly, and with the
      volume of mail from the discussion group, it makes it difficult for me to
      download my email

      Thank You,

      Mike

      the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
      In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
      reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
      Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
      information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
      firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
    • JBL1942@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 15, 2007