Re: Pea Ridge books

  • james2044
    Message 1 of 59 , Nov 4, 2003
      I have two books that "cover" the campaign.

      "Pea Ridge" by Shea & Hess

      "Civil War on the Western Border 1854 - 1865" by Jay Monaghan

      In addition, I have the Conservation Fund's "The Civil War Battle
      Field Guide" and Eicher's "The Longest Night" pages 183 to 193.

      What else do we have?

      James2044
    • Dan Giallombardo
      Message 59 of 59 , Aug 1, 2005
        Yeah, I know how that goes....Dan

        > In a message dated 7/29/2005 9:33:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > GnrlJEJohnston@a... writes:
        >
        > Also, wasn't it Curtis that chased Steele over five hundred miles
        across
        > Arkansas. The longest pursuit in the CW.
        >
        > JEJ
        >

        > Delete this post, it was Price that was chased and it was either
        Curtis or