FYI - Shiloh on CWi

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Mention of Shiloh in an email to the group earlier today reminds me...

      Those on the group who are subscribers to Civil War Interactive Premium and who have not been keeping up with the daily news should check the News Archives for November 1st.  It was an ALL SHILOH news day.  Especially good was the two part interview with Superintendant, Woody Harrell.

      Best regards.

      Pat