Recuriting for the 1st USV (AR)

  • James and Kat
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hi Y'all
      I'm trying to enlist folks for the Re-enacting of the Union forces
      for the Area of Arkansas.
      here's the link to our site.
      http://acesdugout.tripod.com/1stusvtrainingcamp/
      Let's try and start this unit so we can let the Rebels have a fight
      on more even odds.
      Thanks to all and let's make this a great group.
      Yours in service
      1st Lt. James Acerra
      1st USV (AR) Co. "A" 7th Corps Army of the Frontier
    • Jim Brannon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
        Lt.

        I know nothing about re-enacting, except what I have read, and a re-enactment I saw when I lived in Louisianna.  I am living in Wisconsin now so distance may be a problem.
        I am writing a fiction novel on the western Campaign's.

                                  Keep me on your mailing list
                                                              Jim Brannon

        James and Kat <acesdugout@...> wrote:
        Hi Y'all
        I'm trying to enlist folks for the Re-enacting of the Union forces
        for the Area of Arkansas.
        here's the link to our site.
        http://acesdugout.tripod.com/1stusvtrainingcamp/
        Let's try and start this unit so we can let the Rebels have a fight
        on more even odds.
        Thanks to all and let's make this a great group.
        Yours in service
        1st Lt. James Acerra
        1st USV (AR) Co. "A" 7th Corps Army of the Frontier

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Tim Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003

          Im part of a group in Kansas City (Olathe) and we host an event every april and if you need an event to do I can give you the contact info. If you do come I'll have to put a name to a face.

          >From: "James and Kat"
          >To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [civilwarwest] Recuriting for the 1st USV (AR)
          >Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:01:59 -0000
          >
          >Hi Y'all
          > I'm trying to enlist folks for the Re-enacting of the Union forces
          >for the Area of Arkansas.
          >here's the link to our site.
          >http://acesdugout.tripod.com/1stusvtrainingcamp/
          >Let's try and start this unit so we can let the Rebels have a fight
          >on more even odds.
          > Thanks to all and let's make this a great group.
          >Yours in service
          >1st Lt. James Acerra
          >1st USV (AR) Co. "A" 7th Corps Army of the Frontier

          >Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
          >No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
          >Try Netflix for FREE!
          >http://us.click.yahoo.com/vhSowB/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/GmiolB/TM

          See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!