More on the Mo Flag

  • Ron Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      I stand corrected about the MSG flag.  If you go here:
      and click my link to Sterling Price, you can scroll down and see the different flags.  The MSG flag was different.  The flag on the Franklin Monument is also listed on the Price site as the "Battle Flag of Missouri Confederate Troops".

      Ron

      "...in the most gallant, dashing, fearless manner, officers and men With loud cheers threw themselves forward against the enemies hitherto victorious lines."
      General Francis Marion Cockrell, Missouri Brigade, CSA.
    • Ron Wright