Re: hello?

  • josepharose
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, August Marchetti
      <kanesrifles@y...> wrote:
      > have i just joined a mailing group instead of a message forum??
      >
      > auige

      Mr. Marchetti:

      website, you can edit your membership preferences.

      If you don't want to receive e-mail, just go to the area where it
      refers to:

      Message Delivery
      Individual emails. Send individual email messages.
      Daily digest. Send many emails in one message.
      Special notices. Only send me important update emails from the
      group moderator.
      No email. Don't send me email, I'll read the messages at the Web
      site.

      . . . and select the last option for no e-mail. Then you can just
      visit the site when it suits you to read the posts.

      Joseph