hello?

  • August Marchetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      have i just joined a mailing group instead of a message forum??

      auige
    • josepharose
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, August Marchetti
        <kanesrifles@y...> wrote:
        > have i just joined a mailing group instead of a message forum??
        >
        > auige

        Mr. Marchetti:

        website, you can edit your membership preferences.

        If you don't want to receive e-mail, just go to the area where it
        refers to:

        Message Delivery
        Individual emails. Send individual email messages.
        Daily digest. Send many emails in one message.
        Special notices. Only send me important update emails from the
        group moderator.
        No email. Don't send me email, I'll read the messages at the Web
        site.

        . . . and select the last option for no e-mail. Then you can just
        visit the site when it suits you to read the posts.

        Joseph