Missing Something

  • james2044
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003
      We seem to have lost all posts from FEB 2001 to date.
    • pbjdesigns
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "james2044" <james2044@h...>
        wrote:
        > We seem to have lost all posts from FEB 2001 to date.

        To what are you referring? I've clicked on February 2001 and many
        subsequent months and find the archives intact. What is missing?

        Pat
      • hank9174
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003
          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "pbjdesigns" <jones@p...> wrote:
          > --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "james2044" <james2044@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > We seem to have lost all posts from FEB 2001 to date.
          >
          > To what are you referring? I've clicked on February 2001 and many
          > subsequent months and find the archives intact. What is missing?
          >
          > Pat

          Message #20362 was posted on 9/28/2003, the next message #20363
          points to message #1 on 8/7/1999...

          I'd say it is a pointer problem in the yahoo messaging database but I
          really don't know anything about it...

          HankC
        • pbjdesigns
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003
            I now see what you mean. The posts are not lost, but they have
            become impossible to access from the "Messages" section. Try
            clicking on the Monthly totals on the Home page and from there you
            can manuever to find whatever you wish.

            I'd assume this is some yahoo problem. Thanks for pointing it out.

            Best regards.

            Pat