Re: [civilwarwest] Confederate strategy

  • LWhite64@aol.com
    Message 1 of 286 , Feb 9, 2001
      Wayne,
      Oh I know he is biased, but it does go to show that there wasnt 100% support for Johnston in the AOT. Of course I am not fond of Johnston or Hood for that matter. Its getting to the point I dont like many officers above the rank of Major General.

      Lee
    • CAMPAIGN62@AOL.COM
      Message 286 of 286 , Apr 28 6:01 PM
        Halleck was called a "genius" because of his acomplishments before the war.
        There is a new biography of him which not only details these but also shows the
        character flaws which caused so much trouble later. i suggest you check it
        out.

        Best regards,