Re: Re: [civilwarwest] Who Was the Best?

  • CashG79@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 7, 2001
      In a message dated Wed, 7 Feb 2001 3:05:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bill Brown <wbrown@...> writes:

      >What other criteria should we consider?

      Greetings,

      I believe that one should also consider the amount of territory that a
      particular general had to defend as a part of his military department. Or
      in other words, strategical concerns should weigh more than body counts.

      Regards,
      Bill

      Certainly the amount of responsibility a commander can successfully bear should be considered. Would you have a way of comparing the various generals using this method?

      Regards,
      Cash
    • CashG79@aol.com
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 7, 2001