Re: Greetings, Sherman, and Florida

  • Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2001
      I am a member of a Florida Reenactment group for the 1st Florida and
      2nd Florida. On the web page a history of the regiment and of the
      campaigns of the Florida Brigade established in Tennessee. I dont
      like plugging web sites but this one is purely informational on the
      Florida brigade. I know how hard it is to try to find info on the
      states with small numbers of men who joined.
      Spencer

      http://home.att.net/~cachrislip/History.html