Hobbyist and Professional Historians needed!

  • Steven J. Gordon, Esq.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      The Allreaders.com project is looking for people interested in history
      to enter reviews into our revolutionary new search engine. Our engine
      breaks books down into dozens of categories which are all searchable,
      making it much more likely that people can search for and find the kinds
      of books they're looking for.

      Why do it?
      1) Books entered into our engine are more likely to be found, encouraging
      readership of history books.
      2) Volunteers who enter reviews are prominently listed as scholars on our
      site and can promote their own books or websites.

      If you're interested, you can see our site at http://www.allreaders.com
      Click on "detailed search" under history to see how the engine works, or
      click on "enter a review" to enter one in our database. Our database of
      history books is small but growing, which is why we need your help!

      (I hope this one-time post is appropriate--it's related to history).