Thanksgiving

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2000
      Good evening from the battlefield country of Northern Virginia.  In the past several years I have posted this proclamation on the various discussion groups I belong to. I finally decided that this year it belonged on my website.  Have you ever wondered where the last Thursday in November came to be Thanksgiving Day?  Others may have other explanations but this one is mine.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)