Re: [civilwarwest] message to Jack Ehmer

  • jackehmer123@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2000
      Nils,

      Attached is a copy of the letter that you sent me. I thought that some in the
      group would enjoy it also.I really appreciated it as it helped me understand
      why my German ancestors came to this country. Glad that I can partially
      return the favor. Please let us know when you have your website up and
      running.

      Jack

      In a message dated 11/16/2000 6:21:11 AM Mountain Standard Time,
      mail@... writes:

      << Jack,
      after some hassle with my e-mail account I have rejoined the group. Did you
      save the thingy I sent you on the German Revolution of 1848? If you did,
      could you please mail it to me, since I didn't and I would like to use it for
      my upcoming Franz Sigel website. It would save me a lot of typing if I just
      had to edit it!
      Thx in advance!
      Nils >>