Fwd: [civilwarwest] Re: Fw: Help get out the vote! Email everyone you know an...

  • hvonbork@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
      << Subj: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Fw: Help get out the vote! Email everyone
      you know and...
      Date: 11/08/2000 9:29:48 AM Eastern Standard Time
      From: Hvonbork
      To: civilwarwest@egroups.com

      Shotgun-
      I believe everyone in this forum and elsewhere is appreciative of your
      consistently well reasoned and fair approach to any problem or question and
      for that, I'm sure, we all thank you. Your response in this instance is
      example enough.
      However, please be assured that my comment re: the poor taste and
      judgment of that poster would have applied as well to a Bush propagandist.
      I am, Sir, with considerable respect,
      Yr obt svt,
      Jack >>

      (I have no idea how the original post replaced the above sent this morning.)