RE: [civilwarwest] Louisiana Tigers Conference - FRI p.m.

  • David Woodbury
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2000
      >At 9:31 AM -0600 10/27/00, jaaah@... wrote:
      >Hey! I tried to get in but the darn thing wanted my credit card
      >number of all things! I'm certainly not letting them have that
      >information, so how do I get in?

      Doesn't require a credit card, or any kind of personal information
      whatsoever. You go to:

      http://go.compuserve.com/CivilWar

      Scroll down to the "get your free sceen name here" and "click here"
      button -- this is for first time users. Put in a screen name, pick a
      password, and it should send you automatically to the forum. Let me
      know if you have trouble getting in.