Fwd: [civilwarwest] Davis and Hood

  • hvonbork@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      In a message dated 09/03/2000 5:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      pearlgrl@... writes:

      <<
      Chris Huff (hey! I'm a girl person :-) )
      Atlanta, GA

      Ms. Huff:
      Good heavens, for lo, these many months I have read and enjoyed your
      posts including the new activity around North Georgia. I had envisioned you
      as a hard-nosed, anti-farb reenactor in grey (but with a sense of humor) and
      a male as well.
      Please accept my sincere apology for my gaffe in addressing you as "Sir".
      I leave my guilt in the gentle hands of Southern Womanhood, their sense of
      humor and, I hope, mercy.
      Yr obt svt,
      Jack