Georiga State Flag

  • Larry McGibben
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      Its my belief that folks from outside the State of Georgia, including
      the so called political correct should mind their own business and let
      the people of Ga., decide if they want to keep the State flag as it is
      now or change it. If folks find the Ga State Flag so offensive then
      don't go to Georgia. Its that simple. I for one hope the folks in
      Georgia keep the flag as is. Now let's get back on subject regarding the
      late War for Southern Independence in the west.

      Larry (KyReb)
    • jrayelliot@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
        --- In civilwarwest@egroups.com, Larry McGibben <rebky@f...> wrote:
        > Its my belief that folks from outside the State of Georgia,
        including
        > the so called political correct should mind their own business and
        let
        > the people of Ga., decide if they want to keep the State flag as it
        is
        > now or change it. If folks find the Ga State Flag so offensive then
        > don't go to Georgia. Its that simple. I for one hope the folks in
        > Georgia keep the flag as is. Now let's get back on subject
        regarding the
        > late War for Southern Independence in the west.
        >
        > Larry (KyReb)

        Larry,
        AMEN.

        Ray
      • jrayelliot@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
          --- In civilwarwest@egroups.com, Larry McGibben <rebky@f...> wrote:
          > Its my belief that folks from outside the State of Georgia,
          including
          > the so called political correct should mind their own business and
          let
          > the people of Ga., decide if they want to keep the State flag as it
          is
          > now or change it. If folks find the Ga State Flag so offensive then
          > don't go to Georgia. Its that simple. I for one hope the folks in
          > Georgia keep the flag as is. Now let's get back on subject
          regarding the
          > late War for Southern Independence in the west.
          >
          > Larry (KyReb)

          Larry,
          AMEN.

          Ray
        • jrayelliot@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
            --- In civilwarwest@egroups.com, Larry McGibben <rebky@f...> wrote:
            > Its my belief that folks from outside the State of Georgia,
            including
            > the so called political correct should mind their own business and
            let
            > the people of Ga., decide if they want to keep the State flag as it
            is
            > now or change it. If folks find the Ga State Flag so offensive then
            > don't go to Georgia. Its that simple. I for one hope the folks in
            > Georgia keep the flag as is. Now let's get back on subject
            regarding the
            > late War for Southern Independence in the west.
            >
            > Larry (KyReb)

            Larry,
            AMEN.

            Ray