[civilwarwest] Confederate Flag

  • Karen Hall
    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 12, 2000
      On Excite today their poll is about wither or not states should be allowed
      to fly the Confederate Flag.
      You may want to vote.
      Karen Hall

      Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
      The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season
    • Bob Huddleston
      Message 58 of 58 , Dec 1, 2000
        We must also be careful that we are talking about the square Battle Flag and
        not the more common but historically inacurrate rectangular CS navy jack.

        Bob Huddleston

        Chris Huff wrote on 11/30/00 9:12 am:

        Apart from the fact that this subject is off topic, let me mention that the
        Confederate Battle flag is not the Stars and Bars. Please, if we are going
        to discuss historical contexts lets get the history right.

        Chris Huff
        Atlanta, GA

        eGroups Sponsor