Apropos of Nils' great synopsis

  • Chris Huff
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2000
      Sorry Shotgun,

      I'll make this brief. Nils' synopsis of the causes of the German Revolution was great!!!

      Nils there's very little wrong with your English account and I thought it interesting and very well written! Good going guy!!!

      Now back to the American Civil War in the western theatre. :-)

      Chris Huff
    • Chris Huff

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2000
          I do have to read this, my family came over from German in 1859, could be the cause.

          Thanks,  in advance

          Steve Lieberum

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 16, 2000