Re: [civilwarwest] Re: LEE

  • cob2mo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2000
      As much as I admire Lee. Lets not forget that this forum is supposed to be
      western theater. Lets talk about the real war not the war in the east. Lets
      discuss the JO Shelby's and the Prices and the Lyon the Fremont. The Battle
      at Wilson Creek aka Oak Hill. Shiloh, or Cornith Mobile etc. Now I will
      shut up! Cobber