Re: [civilwarwest] Artillery drill

  • Clyde Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2000
      Aaron:
      Will just have to get you on a crew somewhere.
      You talk about sound,Cedar creek this year.The
      Feds were lined up along and around top of hill.
      Above the Heaterhouse (Maybe spelled wrong).Any-
      way we started fireing from the right with 3 sec.
      interval between shots.Across the hill almost
      perfect. Almost said Almost Heaven but thats
      West Virginia.
      On the test gun, it was almost full of
      powder plus Canister ,Increased in porportion.
      The other 3" that blew , it was right at the
      end and no one was hurt. If memory serves me.
      Get back to me Clyde

      =====
      Clyde

      http://invites.yahoo.com