Re: [civilwarwest] Artillery drill

  • Clyde Thompson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2000
      Steve Charles:
      Did the 5th Wisconsin go east or were they
      western troops? Any connection with Iron Brigrade
      Those were tough boys.
      We were in line at Antietam beside Napoleons
      man they hurt you ears,even this deaf steel
      worker.I think that was the 135th anniversary.
      Where have you guys been, maybe we have
      worked together.Met a group from Boston last
      year. Super unit. Get back, Clyde

      =====
      Clyde

      http://invites.yahoo.com