Re: [civilwarwest] Artillery drill

  • Clyde Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17 2:44 PM
      Steve Charles:
      I would not want to face a battery of
      Mt howitzers.Smooth bore ,they would shoot
      like big shot guns.they were 4.62 over our
      3" which were rifled and not as good with
      canister.Lee was supose to have 26 field
      howitzers with him at Gettysburg . Now there
      a little longer. Hey do you have any original
      > 3' oridence rifles in your group? My favorite
      piece. Get back Clyde

      =====
      Clyde

      http://invites.yahoo.com