[civilwarwest] Chat

  • Carl Thames
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 1999
      I think that the group should establish a time that is generally
      accpted by all so that we may be able to actively talk about the
      subject in real time. Just a suggestion.

      Respectfully,
      Carl Stanley Thames
    • Nonums@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 1999
        Dear Carl:
        I agree fully. Just clicked back or I would have answered sooner. Will
        you summarize your work on Jackson,please? Have you checked out Robertson
        yet?
        Jack
      • Nonums@aol.com