[civilwarwest] 88th & 89th Illinois

  • S Stew
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2000
      I'm currently doing research on the 88th and 89th Illinois Infantry
      Regiments. Both units served with the Army of the Cumberland from August
      1862 till war's end. I'm looking for any primary sources out there,
      unpublished letters, diaries etc. that can be of assistance. Also looking
      for any images of men who served in these regiments. Please contact me at
      sjstewart99@...
      Thanks,
      Steve Stewart