[civilwarwest] Re: Earthworks web site

  • michael.d.cantor@us.arthurandersen.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21 4:19 AM
      I believe that the problem with the site address stems from the fact that
      "fieldworks" in the address should be "fieldforts", to read
      http://hometown.aol.com/fieldforts/ACWorks/Index.html . Once this substitution
      is made, there shouldn't be any problems.

      Hope this helps!!

      Mike Cantor

      the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
      In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
      reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
      Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
      information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
      firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.