[civilwarwest] Thank You

  • Hallstenrj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2000
      For what? You might ask. Well, for this group. It is amazing how the people
      around me think (except for the firing on Fort Sumter) that the Civil War was
      Virginia against the Union (I live in VA). Discussions on the Western
      Theater are almost non existent, or cursory at best. Well, this will be the
      last you will hear me mention Virginia. Looking forward to future posts.
      Ron