[civilwarwest] Re: Earthworks

  • Chris Huff
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26 1:48 PM
      Dear Stewart,

      I'm still digging to get the answer to this one. I'm going to try several
      contacts I have found and see if I can get any concrete information as to
      where these fortifications might be seen. It might take as long as two
      weeks before I get any response but, if and when I get anything worth
      passing on I will do so and would appreciate your posting any information
      you might come across.

      By the way, I tried t p-mail you but the address you have listed below
      didn't go through. (Sorry for the bandwidth, guys).

      Chris Huff
      Atlanta, GA