[civilwarwest] Chat

  • Carl Thames
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 1999
      I think that the group should establish a time that is generally
      accpted by all so that we may be able to actively talk about the
      subject in real time. Just a suggestion.

      Respectfully,
      Carl Stanley Thames
    • Carl Thames

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 1999
          Dear Carl:
          I agree fully. Just clicked back or I would have answered sooner. Will
          you summarize your work on Jackson,please? Have you checked out Robertson
          yet?
          Jack
        • Nonums@aol.com