Lee & Gordon Mill

  • ecm777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2000
      Hi all,

      I live in the Chattanooga/Chickamauga area and checked on the hours for the
      Lee & Gordon Mill. They are 9am to 5pm, Tuesday thru Saturday and noon to
      5pm on Sunday. It's really a great place and they have done an excellent job
      of restoring it. Stop in for a visit when you are in the area.

      Also, the Gordon - Lee Mansion (Rosecran's Headquarters) is only open to the
      public a couple of days a year at Christmas time for their candle lite tour
      due the fact that it is now a Bed & Breakfast. But if you are here during
      that time, it is well worth a "stop and see." What an awesome piece of
      history!

      Respectfully,
      Colleen Mohr
    • ecm777@aol.com