[civilwarwest] Re: Roscrans

  • REGIMENTALFLAG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 4, 2000
      "Edge Of Glory" is the newest and possibly only available biography on
      Rosecrans. Sorry but I cannot remember the author.

      Check out the Blue and Gray magazine issue on Stones River.
      It covers sites that are not within the battlefield park.

      I'm sure that you have read "Stones River,Bloody Winter In Tennessee" by
      James Lee McDonough and "No Better Place To Die" by Peter Cozzens,if you
      haven't,check them out!

      Eastern National carries all of these titles at Chick-Chatt NMP and Stones
      River NB.

      Good Luck!

      PS,I am a Chickamauga and Shiloh fanatic,and love the Army Of Tennessee!