[civilwarwest] HOWDY

  • Richard W. Byers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
      Hello everyone,

      My name's Rich and I came to this group through Shotgun's website
      (check it out if you haven't already, it's great). I've had a great
      interest in the Civil War for many years now (don't ask just how many)
      and although I've picked up a lot of information over the years I hope
      to pick up a lot more from the wealth of knowledge that's out there.
      Looking forward to discussions with you all.

      Your obedient servant.