[civilwarwest] Group Info

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 1999
      The following message was posted for all egroups managers and I thought
      I had best pass it along.

      "This Sunday, August 15, we will be taking down the eGroups.com web
      site and mail service for nine hours while we upgrade our database
      system. During this downtime, we will be adding three new database
      servers, which should dramatically enhance the performance of the site.
      The upgrade should begin at 9am PT and continue until around 6pm PT.
      Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this
      may cause."

      I have no idea how this will affect the group but if anything really new
      is added, I will pass it along. Additionally, I have asked Pat(ks) and
      Laurie (Xan) to be Co-moderators with me for this group so if you have
      any problems and I'm not around, feel free to go to them for help.

      Ya'll take care now ya hear!

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com