[civilwarwest] Daniel Govan Papers at UNC

  • michael.d.cantor@us.arthurandersen.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 5:44 AM
      Steve:

      Some of the Daniel Govan papers are housed in the Southern Historical Collection
      at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Their contact information is:
      919)962-1345 (telephone); (919)962-4452 (FAX); mss@.... Most of the
      collection focuses on the CW and post-war years, but they may have some
      information as to his ancestry, or who might be able to provide that information
      to you.

      I do know that the folks at UNC are generally very helpful and are glad to
      assist with such inquiries, so give them a try.

      Hope this helps!!

      Take care,

      Mike Cantor

      the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
      In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
      reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
      to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
      information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
      firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.