[civilwarwest] Re: War in Ky

  • jones@pitton.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 1999
      I too would be interested in seeing those numbers. IIRC there is
      mention of numbers in the Lincoln book by Donald which I'm currently
      reading. It does at least make reference to his perceptions about how
      the loyalties were running at that time in KY. I'll give that a look
      later tonight and get back on it.

      Best regards.

      Pat

      P.S. Sure is great to see this group up and running! Many thanks for
      getting it moving shotgun! ;)