RE: [civilwarwest] Welcome to a new and potential community

  • tmix
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 22, 2003

      Agreed and this proved to be the case.  Tom

      Date: Sunday, September 21, 2003 22:05:20

      News for interracial-loving persons, I found a very wonderful
      website, there are many interesting persons from different races.
      Don't believe it? Please take a while to

      http://www.InterRacialMatch.com/i/15
      It is Free (Unlimited Time), or $ 9.95 for more services!