Re: [civilwarwest] Re: General Sir Arthur Lyon Fremantle

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 27, 2003
      I look forward to Mark's answer on this as well since what I find on the web varies somewhat on exact titles.
      See:
      http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-medals/knighthoods.htm  on Orders of Knighthood as they apply to Military men and

      Best regards.

      Pat
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7 6:46 PM
        Hope this doesn't/didn't confuse anyone. Obviously it's been
        bouncing somewhere in cyberspace since August 27th.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "P. B. Jones" <jones@p...> wrote:
        > I look forward to Mark's answer on this as well since what I find
        on the web varies somewhat on exact titles.
        > See:
        > http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-medals/knighthoods.htm on
        Orders of Knighthood as they apply to Military men and
        > http://www.halifax-
        today.co.uk/specialfeatures/triviatrail/mmm215.html#13