RE: [civilwarwest] Tom Mix of Buford's Brigade

  • tmix
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      Mark,
      Thanks, that is a real possibility as the family landed in N.Y. and then
      moved west as money allowed. It's realistic to say a few stayed in the
      East so I think I can put a relationship claim in unless I find
      something different about his birth place. He would have had to have
      been born in East Prussia to be of my family. The dates of discussion
      place him at a time the family just arrived. This is informative and
      another reason why I like this group. Thanks again, Tom