Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Real War of the Rebellion

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29 7:59 PM
      And to add my own two cents here...  ;)  I've been reading them as well since I'm back home from a full day at the fort.  Please keep in mind that not seeing a public response doesn't mean that one of the moderators has not privately contacted a person on the list when there's a problem.

      Best regards.

      Pat