Marsena Patrick, Lee's Provost Marshal

  • loutrel@swmls.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 30, 2000
      Hi Group:
      Would like to know if there are any books or other material re
      Marsena
      Patrick, Lee's Provost Marshal.
      Tip- Wonderful to read that letter from your ancestor. Please share
      more of them with us.
      Hopefully, we can move on from the Thomas,Grant,Longstreet bashing
      and
      the "What Ifs".

      Forward the colors!

      George
    • jrayelliot@aol.com
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 4, 2000
        Dan,
        I agree with what you are saying it does make sense. Could you and I have
        marched up shoulder to shoulder and stood tall and traded stand up volleys
        with Luke the Gook...althoug I dare sya in most cases we were a lot closer
        than 150 yards or so.
        My gGod the body count...