Re: [civilwarwest] Re: National reconciliation

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 2, 2003
      In a message dated 6/2/2003 2:05:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, slippymississippi@... writes:

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, David Kowalski <kywddavid@y...>
      wrote:
      >>Maine is a Confederate state!?!?!?
      >Both Bushes ran as coming from Texas.  Each had served elective
      >office in Texas (Congess, Governor).  Maybe you could call them
      >carpet-baggers but that is stretching it.

      I think the term is "outside agitator."

      Your both wrong -  One who comes South from the North and goes back is a Yankee.  One who comes South from the North and stays and lives is a Damnyankee.  The Bush's are of the latter variety.

      JEJ
    • jaaah@tbcnet.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 9, 2003
        Seems to me that the James gang wasn't too crazy about Ames, either. The principal target of their last raid was actually his person!